Assistant Draughtsman Application
1. SCHEME OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE AND DRAWING SKILL AND ORAL TEST)
|A) Single Paper in the following subject:
1. Basics of Civil Engineering
(lower grade level)
|B) Drawing Skill|
|C) Oral Test|
(i) The question paper in the above subject for the written test will be set both in Tamil and English.
2. CENTRE FOR EXAMINATION :-
The written examination will be held at Vandalur, Arignar Anna Zoological Park.
i. Candidates should appear for the examination / Oral test / certificate verification at their own expenses.
ii. Request for change of venue will not be complied with.
3. PROCEDURE OF SELECTION :-
Selection will be purely made on the basis of merits marks obtained in the Written Examination, Oral test and following rule of reservation.
4. Further details contact 044-22751089
Downloadable in Word (.doc)