1. Participants are not allowed to bring Food items, plastic containers and Plastic packed food items inside the zoo campus.
2. Participants should abide to Zoo rules and restrictions inside the zoo. ( No pet, No loud noise/music, No teasing of Zoo animals etc).
3. Confirmed registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. The age limit to participate in Vandular Zoo's Wild Run is 10 + years ( person born on or before 2009). Children below 10 years of age, pregnant women and unregistered participant are not allowed to participate.
5. Provide us with an email ID and active mobile number. All the communications about the event will be through Email and SMS only.
6. Any notice sent to the mobile & email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
7. Participants should bring the printed tickets of the event for the zoo entry, bib collection and to collect the medal by end of the event on 5th oct.
8. Participants should collect the T-shirt only at the specific pick up point and date selected in the registration form between 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM at the counter. Ticket along with the ID proof provided during registration should be produced for verification.
9. Participants with bib and themed T shirt are only allowed to participate.
10. Bib collection starts at 6 AM at the Zoo ticket counter, and the participant should report near the run start point at 7.00 AM on 5th oct.
11. Kindly avoid late entry
12. Participants can park their vehicle in the zoo parking area.
13. Participants can collect the medal and refreshments after the run.
14. Participants are not allowed to transfer their bib to any other runner.
15. You have to carry ID proof provided during the online registration on the day of the event and also at the time of T-shirt collection.
16. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons.
17. If the registration is being made on behalf of a minor (10 years to 17 years), I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
18. You are aware that running long distance is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health.
19. You take full responsibility for participating in the Vandular Zoo's Wild run event and do not hold the organising committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident caused during the run.
20. You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
21. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
22. You agree that Arignar Anna Zoological Park shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
23. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organisers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
24. You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Zoo team or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
* For students, school/college ID proof is mandatory to collect the T shirt.